I’m participating in Cee’s Photography Blog “Share Your World Week 5” Challenge this week. It’s a little peek into my corner of the world! She asks some questions and you try to answer them as best you can!!
If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronic devices and things stored on them, people or animals), what would you put on it?
1. Book of Common Prayer
2. Porcelain Ballerinas from my grandmother, Mama B.
3. Childhood Teddy Bear
If you had a box labelled ‘happiness’, what would you put in it?
1. Warm days and cool breezes
2. My cats and my family
3. Books to read and solitude to read them
4. Sound of birds singing at dawn
5. Fragrance of gardenias in spring
What do you want more of in your life?
1. More time to just be and not do
2. More connection with Spirit
3. More peace of mind and of heart
Daily Life List: What do you do on an average day? Make a list of your usual activities you do each day.
1. 3 a.m. wake up
2. Between then and 4:30 a.m., feed cats, clean litter boxes, feed self, check emails, short blog post if possible, get ready for work, leave for work
3. 5 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., work answering calls, making sales and taking complaints
4. 2 p.m. – home at last – if I don’t have errands to run
5. For 15-30 minutes after arriving home, its cuddle-time with momma; the cats determine how long the cuddle session is – if it’s nice outside & I open the windows –they say ‘hello’ and keep on moving to the window. If it’s cold they snuggle with me for a while.
6. If I’m really tired, an hour’s nap
7. Feed the cats, litter boxes again, feed self, chores
8. Finally able to get to emails, blogs, research, television
9. I try very hard to be in bed by 8:30 p.m. but it’s usually closer to 9-9:15 p.m.