Cee’s Photography blog posts questions once a week for anyone to answer. This week’s questions came from the Bravo Channel interview show, Inside the Actor’s Studio.
Here they are:
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Music that flows with the soul; the color, smells, sounds, and texture of the natural world
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
It’s not a favorite but it’s what comes out of my mouth when I am most angry, “F***”
- What sound or noise do you love?
The clackety-clack of a train going down the track and especially over a bridge.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Leaf-blowers, especially on a quiet Sunday morning when my windows are open and I’m listening to the birds sing.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Stay-at-home anything, well, almost anything!
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome home, my beloved. Welcome home.