Here’s my weekly A to Z Challenge 2017 update! Not much has changed – still working on J, Q and X!
I’m going on another magazine run tomorrow – I hope I find some good ones – I’m really looking forward to finishing!
I started sealing the completed pictures – no photos yet but I’m half-way through with them. I’m only putting one coat on – then after adding the 3-D objects I’ll put several coats on to finish. For the first coat I’m using the following:
I found it at a thrift store for 99 cents and I’m all about doing this project as cheaply as possible – with the upside being fewer things going into the landfill.
Here’s the current letter count!!!
That’s it for today!! Next week I hope to show you a completed J, Q and X! And a start on the fun part of the project!!!
Have a Creative Day and/or Week!!!!