Whatever could this be??
It’s the first 45 washed and drying cans for the potentially 120+ I will need for my melted crayon art project!! I’ve already got two cuts on my fingers from the cans – it’s a good thing my tetanus shot is up-to-date! I really need the “Ove-Glove!”
I am in the prepping stage of the project. I’ve found all my colors; solidified my vision and process; and am now finishing the prep work. I post later this week about the prep work I’m doing. This weekend my plan is do the first 5 colors; but we’ll see how it goes. I hoped to have all 120 finished before the challenge started January 1st but as it is almost December, I doubt I’ll fulfill that plan. So Plan B is to stay at least one month ahead, preferably 2 months as I’ve got the A to Z challenge in April to prep for as well!!!
Click on the badge below to find out how to join in on the fun! You don’t have to be and overachiever like me! Just join in when you can!!! It’s all about the fun!